Monday, June 28, 2010

Death on a Bun


I ran across the following burgers and thought before eating these monsters, you better make sure of your salvation. The first one is from Friendly's Restaurant and is called the Grilled Cheese BurgerMelt. They place a thick and juicy 100% Black Angus Big Beef Burger between two whole grilled cheese sandwiches, complete with lettuce, tomato and mayo. Nutritional Info: 1500 calories, 97 grams fat, 2090 mgs sodium. Artery clogger.

The next one, from the Burger Beast: The Double Coronary Burger is a half pound sirloin burger topped with 2 fried eggs, 4 slices of american cheese,
5 slices of bacon and 2 grilled cheese sandwiches
replacing the buns. Nutritional Value: Well I couldn't
find it, let's just say the other was tame compared to this. Make sure you are saved before eve...n touching this one. It is instant death. But I would have tackled this one years ago. I couldn't even imagine it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.