Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life Changes

Life changes are an opportunity to experience a closer walk with God.

Psalms 23:4 (KJV) 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

This verse reminds us that God is with us in the valleys of life. Just as we experience Him on the mountain top, so can we have an exciting encounter with Him in the valleys of life! I can truly say that I have experienced His presence and was able to worship Him and come closer to Him even in the worst of times. We don’t always know how far or where that valley end. What we can know is that while we are there God is with us. We can view life changing events as an exciting time for the Christian. Remember as we are in these valleys God wants to reveal something new about Himself to us. How exciting is that.

Life changes are an opportunity to experience a closer walk with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.