Friday, October 30, 2009

Love and Love Well


Luke 6:27-28 (KJV) 27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. "Love and Love Well" seems to be a new theme put forth by Mercy Me last night. As I read these verses, I am impressed those we are to "Love Well" are those who are hard to love right now. We are to love them in prayer, word and deed. Sometimes God places people in our path who are hard to love to help us mature spiritually. Don't miss out on this blessing. Also I see that if there is a command as above, then there is an inherent blessing also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.