Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Church Family


I have been so busy lately, I just don't have time to do much of anything. But one thing I get to do is a lot of driving back and forth to jobs. I spend a lot of time with God while I drive and this past week was no different. One day as I was driving I began to "Count my many blessings" as the old hymn goes and I came to my church family. I realized just how important they are to me and my family and how they have been there with me through good times and bad. They are always and encouragement to us. And hopefully we are the same to them. Heartaches and trouble abound but so does the joy. I am always amazed at how when they talk to my 12 year old daughter who thinks she should be 18 sometimes, their advice is always the same as our has been and so reinforces what we have said and that we are not wrong just because we are parents. So I want to say thanks to my church family and we love you. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.