Friday, February 26, 2010

Precious Story


I could never do justice to this story, so I will just ask for prayer for my brother's family. Almost 2.5 years ago there daughter at age 18 was brutally and senselessly murdered. She was a really sweet young girl. The trial for one of the murderers started this week and is still ongoing. So, I just ask for prayer for the family of Precious Story (Petey). To my brother and his wife. We love you and are praying for y'all and are here for you. May God comfort and support y'all this week.

2 comments:

  1. Darrell, what a terrbile thing, and I can only imagine how stressful and difficult it is for your family to go through this. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim. There are some cruel people out there who need to know that God loves them. I think the toughest part is my brother and his wife having to relive this. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.