Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Justice For Petey


Well the trial is over and the verdict was guilty of 2nd degree murder. We are all thankful for answered prayers. We believe the sentence will be life without parole when they pronounce sentencing on the 17th. Thanks for the prayers. Now our prayers are for God to heal the broken hearted. Satan is poised and ready to bring bitterness into people lives. As a Christian we "must" forgive to be able to walk with God. My prayer also is for the salvation of the convicted. There is such a message of Grace in what Jesus did for us in this. Perhaps I will visit that at a later date. Rest easy Precious "Petey" Story, you are loved and remembered by many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.