Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Oh man, those are hilarious! Seriously!I just love the packing peanuts. Darrell, I'm giggling, and I can't stop. Oh man...I gotta throw a link at this, or something...Thanks for the chuckles.
Darrell, everything that Andy said. Those are hilarious!
Thanks, I have had it on my computer for a while and posted it on my facebook a while back. But just learned how to post multiple pics lately. Glad yall liked it.
I think these pictures are very amusing.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Oh man, those are hilarious! Seriously!
ReplyDeleteI just love the packing peanuts. Darrell, I'm giggling, and I can't stop.
Oh man...I gotta throw a link at this, or something...
Thanks for the chuckles.
Darrell, everything that Andy said. Those are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I have had it on my computer for a while and posted it on my facebook a while back. But just learned how to post multiple pics lately. Glad yall liked it.
ReplyDeleteI think these pictures are very amusing.
ReplyDelete