Friday, August 7, 2009

John 3:16 and Maggie Lee Henson


I started to post this today and almost changed my mind for something else then I read an artice at http://www.ktbs.com/news/maggie-lee-hensons-final-gift . So now here it is. It is part of a sermon I preached one time.


John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


1. "For God" The Greatest

2. "So loved the world" The greatest truth

3. "That He gave" The greatest act

4. "His only begotten Son" The Greatest Gift. Note Jesus is speaking these words about himself.

5. "That whosoever" The greatest invitation that leaves out "Noone".

6. "Believeth in Him" The greatest plan. No man could come up with such a great and perfect plan.

7. "Should not perish". The greatest promise.

8. "But have" The greatest certainty.

9. "Everlasting life" The greatest destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.