Saturday, August 29, 2009

Locked in the Bathroom


I thought we needed a little humerous story, after this week. True story. A few weeks back I was eating at a restaurant and the manager came back and asked how everything was. I said, "Fine, how's thangs with you?" That's how I talk, cause I am from the south. But anyways, he said, "Better now." I says, "what do you mean"? He says, "Well this morning I was in the bathroom for my usual morning time, and tried to get out and the door knob stripped out." I says, "what did you do?" He says "well noone was home but me and I didn't have a phone in there, and my cell phone was in the bedroom." I says, "Howd you get help?" He says, "well I had my laptop in the bathroom with me, so I emailed my wife at work, she called her father and he came and got me out." I thought it was humerous. Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.