Friday, August 28, 2009

Wesley Harty Update 2


The following is from a facebook update. To add to this I understand that he will be sedated for a few more days. Of course this is a roller coaster deal, and things change. Keep praying.


angelia & robert - wesley harty update - they prayed that they would see a significant change and when they woke up that his pressure would be 11...guess what robert woke angelia up and told her that wesley's pressure was 11. people get rea......dy...god about to show us a miracle!! for anyone that has any doubt about god may this open your eyes! god is mighty!

2 comments:

  1. Darrell, thanks for posting these. I had not heard about this young man until I read it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim, it has not been a news item. This is a sweet family from our community. Everyone has pulled together behind them, especially their church. All I keep hearing is reports like I heard from Maggie Lee Henson. They have a long road ahead. Keep them in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.