Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Buddy/Radar/Shredder




We got a dog about 3 months ago. He was a dumpster dog. That means he lived at a dumpster. You could tell he had been in a few fights. My daughter picked him up and carried him to the vet. We had a cat and I said no more pets. My step daughter is 12 and kept wanting a dog. Then my daughter called and said "Daddy?", she got me before even asking the question. "Daddy, I found a puppy at the dumpster and took him to the vet and paid for him to get all the shots and get fixed up, but I can't keep him here at my house, would you keep him and give him a home?" What can I say. My step daughter named him Buddy, sometimes I would like to call him some other names, but that wouldn't be christian. I had a friend who said to call him Radar, because of his ears. But after looking at the yard and the door going into the shop that he has been working on and our bannister, maybe Shredder might be a better name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.