Monday, September 7, 2009

Lake Claiborne Worship Services 9-6-09


We had a great crowd at Lake Claiborne yesterday. There was my wife, daughter and myself to lead the services. I am so blessed to have a family who is involved in ministry. Enjoyed fellowship with Christians from all around. There were 65 people and 4 dogs. We don't have a problem with the dogs showing up, but when I get up to preach and see more than one dog, I just hope they don't see each other until we are done..LOL.. It is just great how Christians can come together from all around and be able to bond and fellowship. We had people from Camden, Magnolia and El Dorado Ar. Bastrop, La and Mt. Pleasant Tx. Some we have seen before from El Dorado and the ones from Mt. Pleasant Tx from a few years ago. We only do the services on the first Sunday of the month and other churches do the other services on the other Sundays through Rolling Hills Ministries. We enjoy visiting other churches whenever we travel and always find the Christian Bond to be so incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.