Monday, September 14, 2009

Crazy Dog!!


I came home this evening before heading to class. As I came through the lake road, it was raining like crazy and I was crossing places where the water was rushing over the road and lightning was flashing everywhere. I am talking lightning bolts. When I pulled up at the house I saw that crazy dog out in the back yard under the black walnut tree in the pouring rain and lightning running to meet me. What he was doing out there instead of on the porch where it was safe and dry, I will never know. I try not to get into his head and think like him. I went in the carport and gave him his treat and he rushed right back out in the rain. I went in the house and got my books and came back out and he is out there running back and forth and when he sees me he runs back into the carport, but instead of coming to a halt he takes a tumble cause his feet are wet and just pops back up. I needed a good laugh. Crazy Dog!! Oh, he is my daughter's dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.