Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wesley Harty Update 18


Sorry so late posting this. We had a football game tonight and my daughter had to cheer. Got in at 10 and had to do math homework. Ugh. I enjoy math, but she don't. But here is the latest up date. Please keep him in your prayers and thank God for what He has done.


Wes made it all night w/out pain meds...he actually slept a little. MaMe sat w/us last pm & will again tonite. He is such a miracle to watch his improvements everyday. Keep us in your prayers.

And here is another post in a conversation I thought was cute.

no fever since night b4 last...he did tell the lady tht bathed him this a.m. tht she was FIRED...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.