Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Morning Praise!!


Monday morning. Need I say more? For many Monday is a depressing day. The beginning of another work week or school week. For many pastors Monday seems to be a downer of a day. How can we lift each others spirits? I have some thoughts on that. Start your day, or at any time by praising and thanking God for everything. Be specific, name those blessings one by one. (Sounds like a song) Sing those old, and news songs "to the Lord". Take your eyes off self and place them on Jesus. Be attentive to others and call to encourage them. Especially call your pastor and offer kind words of encouragement and it will brighten your day. May each of you have a blessed Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement and prayers. I really need these words and to be reminded of Psalm 28:7-9. As I told my pastor yesterday after his sermon, it's like you read my mind and knew what was on my heart and what words I needed to hear. Thank you.
    Ann Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome. Have an awesome week!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.