Monday, July 20, 2009

One Person Touching So Many Lives, Maggie Lee Henson

How can one life touch so many people. God. I checked http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/maggieleehenson this morning. Over 52,000 visitors to check on her and her family. How will our lives impact others? As I read her father's post, I am encouraged at the families reliance on God. This just reminds me that their trust in God didn't just come at this last minute. It has be developed over the years. We need to learn to walk, love and trust God now, and not wait until tragedy strikes to learn to walk with God then. Because of their previous walk with God, now they are able to bless and encourage others during these trying times.

2 comments:

  1. I was just reading some of the entries in the guestbook at Caring Bridge - it is pretty amazing. This child has a lot of prayer and goodwill from all over the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jim I agree. I have seen lots of caringbridge pages over the years. This is just about a week old and approaching 60,000 views. My stat tracker indicates most hits from google on my site are for this little girl. I pray the best for this family.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.