Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Redneck fix


Well, this is the third workday in a row that I have had some sort of vehicle problem. Friday I had a flat on my truck, so I moved everything to another vehicle. Monday that vehicle needed a new battery that I had to change out in the Wal Mart parking lot. Apparently one of the battery leads won't tighten very good, so this morning while I was running late and it wouldn't start I applied a backup redneck fix to it. That was because duct tape or WD-40 wouldn't do the job. This is the way it has rode all day. Better fix it for real before my wife finds out. So let's add this to the redneck toolbox. You know even with the with all that has happened, my God is great and I was blessed all those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Born again at 40 in 2001, though I practiced Christianity since I was 13.